Hope Fellowship of Ramsey is a church on a mission to Love God, love others, and love each other and our vision is to raise up a dynamic force of people that are actively changing the world for Jesus Christ. We are a member of Converge International (formerly the Baptist General Conference).
Hope Fellowship seeks a youth pastor to lead our junior and senior high youth.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Spend time loving, encouraging, teaching and leading our youth to Jesus Christ.
- Lead a weekly youth gathering.
- Recruit, train and lead volunteer staff to work with youth.
- Establish and manage a modest budget.
- Participate in weekly worship services.
- Collaborate with other Hope Fellowship staff to fulfill the mission and vision.
- Communicate about informal and formal events pertaining to youth ministry.
- Other duties as assigned by Senior Pastor.
Required Skills and attributes:
- Intimate knowledge of God’s word
- Christ follower
- Bible-based formal education preferred
- Strong communicator
- Passionate about leading youth to Christ
Hope Fellowship of Ramsey will accept resumes from candidates seeking part-time or full-time ministry employment. Please indicate your preferred weekly hours in your cover letter. Please include 2 personal references outside your home church and 2 references from your home church. Send your cover letter, resume and references by e-mail only to: email@example.com.