Do you want to grow in your understanding and relationship with God? Do you want to to build relationships with others at Hope?
If you answered yes to these questions, then check out joining a Small Group!
Small Groups are a great opportunity to meet with fellow Hope Fellowship attendees outside of Sunday service and classes to engage in fellowship, study, and discussion. As past small group members can attest, it provides a very unique opportunity to build relationships while learning in an intimate discussion-oriented setting. Sometimes the topics are the same across small groups, sometimes they differ, but regardless of what is being studied, we feel you will enjoy it, and will benefit from being involved.
List of Small Groups for 207/2018
- Dave & Laura – We Gather, Meets every Wednesday at Hope. Contact email@example.com
- Finney: Meets every other Sunday at 6:30pm, no childcare provided – Contact Sheri or Chad firstname.lastname@example.org or 763-843-2318
- Nordby: 3rd Sunday each month, after church,vshare a meal together, Contact: Barbara.Domke@gmail.com or 763-784-2052
- Underbakke: Meets 2nd Monday each month 5:30-7:30Contact: Josh@hope-fellowship.com or 612-701-0138
- Holgrimson: E/o Sunday began 9/17 5-7pm– no childcare provided, meal together-Contact John at email@example.com 612-246-3473
- Newman: Meets 3rd Friday of each month, 6:30pm Contact Krista firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hauck: 1st and 3rd Sunday at 5:30 Contact email@example.com